Who’s OnlineThere are no users currently online
- Non-communicable chronic diseases Public-private partnerships Patient Safety Respiratory chronic diseases Equity and empowerment Urban health Elderly Tobacco Lifestyle Physical activity Healthcare financing Tuberculosis Social determinants Research and education Prevention and infection control Communicable chronic diseases Migration Mental health mHealth Vaccines Gender Physiotherapy Primary health care Bioethics Healthcare Hypertension Patients E-health Health information and technologies Sickle cell disease Malaria Emergencies HIV/AIDS Drugs and diagnostics Cardiovascular diseases Obesity Disabilities Surgery Family Medicine Healthcare delivery Civil society Information and communication technology GIS social accountability Nursing Redesigning health services Cancer Community participation Youth self-management Hepatitis Refugees Vulnerable groups Foreign policy Capacity building Environmental and non health sector policies New roles and responsibilities of health personnel Occupational medicine Tropical neglected diseases Diabetes
Abstract and Sessions by Thematic Tracks (work in progress)
- GHF2006 – PS03 – Most Neglected Diseases on Alternative Approaches to New Drug Development: Two R&D Initiatives
- GHF2006 – PS11 – Public-Private Partnerships: Beneficial or Undermining? on From Basic Research to Drug Delivery: When are PPPS Needed?
- Mako on Children’s Health in Ecologically Polluted Regions: Georgia
- DR: Sohair Abdulla on Adherence to the Diabetics and Hypertensive Treatment Guidelines for Health Workers in Health Facilities: Ibadan, Nigeria
- Hein39 on Affordable Diabetes Care: Cambodia