Who’s OnlineThere are no users currently online
- Nursing Healthcare financing Urban health GIS E-health Refugees Healthcare HIV/AIDS Emergencies Physical activity Research and education Prevention and infection control Health information and technologies Tropical neglected diseases mHealth Public-private partnerships Bioethics Redesigning health services Tobacco Occupational medicine Community participation Mental health Vulnerable groups Healthcare delivery Disabilities Primary health care Cancer Tuberculosis Physiotherapy Hypertension Respiratory chronic diseases Information and communication technology Surgery Youth Migration Social determinants Gender Cardiovascular diseases New roles and responsibilities of health personnel Elderly Communicable chronic diseases Patients Vaccines Environmental and non health sector policies Family Medicine social accountability Sickle cell disease Drugs and diagnostics Capacity building Diabetes Hepatitis Foreign policy Civil society Obesity Equity and empowerment Malaria Patient Safety self-management Non-communicable chronic diseases Lifestyle
Abstract and Sessions by Thematic Tracks (work in progress)
- GHF2006 – PS03 – Most Neglected Diseases on Alternative Approaches to New Drug Development: Two R&D Initiatives
- GHF2006 – PS11 – Public-Private Partnerships: Beneficial or Undermining? on From Basic Research to Drug Delivery: When are PPPS Needed?
- Mako on Children’s Health in Ecologically Polluted Regions: Georgia
- DR: Sohair Abdulla on Adherence to the Diabetics and Hypertensive Treatment Guidelines for Health Workers in Health Facilities: Ibadan, Nigeria
- Hein39 on Affordable Diabetes Care: Cambodia